So I am thinking that I may have a yeast infection, I am not really sure because I have never had one, and I have read that pregnancy can increase your risk of getting them. Anyways, I am itchy and its starting to get red and swollen down there and somewhat painful, I really don’t have more discharge and it doesn’t smell. I have a doctor’s appointment on Aug. 10th, if I wait until then will it effect my baby, or unbearable for that matter?! Thanks ladies! (Sorry for the gross details!)