Yeast Free Life Book

is it possible that yeast infection is not cured?

Sarah Rhodes, author if Yeast Free Life Hello, I'm Sarah Rhodes. I can show you how to cure your Yeast Infections, Candida, and Thrush without using drugs or strange diets! I've taught over 5,600 women and men to do the same in 4 easy steps.

I had a yeast infection about a month ago, and i took the over the counter medication to cure it. Although it does not itch anymore my discharge is abnormally white and does not smell right. Is it possible that the yeast infection is not fully cured yet? Please help!

"Yeast Free Life" is a very simple, step-by-step, and 100% natural plan for getting rid of yeast infection. The symptoms are gone in 12 hours or less and the infection will never return for the rest of your life.

I know it sounds impossible but please believe me, it worked for me and it has worked for over 5,600 other women and men who have. You can eliminate yeast infection by just following the 4 simple steps described in my book... CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE...

Book Cover - Yeast Free Life Sign up for the free Yeast Free Life Newsletter to learn the secrets of permanently curing yeast infections without doctors, drugs, or impossible diets.

Comments From Readers:


  1. hsc16354 wrote:

    yep , do the 7 day step again if this does not help , you need a doctor

    Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Permalink
  2. Tragiccom wrote:

    I agree with redoing the 7 day treatment. Also cut out processed foods simple sugars and booze. Eating plain yogurt can be helpful.

    Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Permalink
  3. racingirl14 wrote:

    i agree with the first answer. also,antibiotics can cause yeast infections in some women…..

    Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Permalink
  4. LINDSEY S wrote:

    It is possible. If it was a one day treatment it may not have gotten all of it. Try a 3 or 7 day treatment. If that doesn’t help then there may be some thing more besides a yeast infection going on, and you should go to your doctor or gyno to get it checked out.

    Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Permalink

Other Questions: