How it’s possible to eat broken food?
If food left outside became broken, is it still possible to eat it after some kind of processing?
For example if the smell of the food is bad or it’s being cowered with white “dust” which I would assume fungus. It’s not that I want to eat broken food, but just curious.
Also, if that white things are fungus, could it be possible to drink anti-fungal medicine as for example ketoconazole and then eat the food? Or if it’s the smell, does it mean that I can safely eat the food after taking antibiotics like ciprofloxacin?
Another question: would I boil the food would it destroy all bacteria/fungus making the food safe to be eaten then?
This question is purely for the research and it’s not joke.
What I mean, I understand that what we consider by visual, ei: molds are fungus, by smell is bacteria. And the other possibility are the toxins produced. That’s what I want to clarify, thanks
"Yeast Free Life" is a very simple, step-by-step, and 100% natural plan for getting rid of yeast infection. The symptoms are gone in 12 hours or less and the infection will never return for the rest of your life.
I know it sounds impossible but please believe me, it worked for me and it has worked for over 5,700 other women and men who have. You can eliminate yeast infection by just following the 4 simple steps described in my book... CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE...
Comments From Readers: